- The guide will collect you at your holiday accommodation within Marloth Park depending on the season around 5 am
- Travel to Crocodile bridge gate approximately 14 kilometers from Marloth Park to start the safari
- Game drive for approximately 3 - 4 hours depending on what you see en-route to the breakfast spot.
- Arrive at a picnic spot or camp to have breakfast.
- Game viewing for four hours again depending on what you come across in the wild.
- Lunch break at a picnic spot or camp to refuel for the afternoon drive
- End off with a couple of hours game drive to exit the Kruger Park at Crocodile bridge.
- The game vehicle returns to Marloth Park to drop you at your holiday accommodation
Cancellation may be made 24 hours in advance. No changes , cancellations or refunds 24 hours prior to activity.
Inclusions and exclusions are based on the package you select.
When you request availability and rates we will forward you a couple of options from which you may select the best package to suit your needs.
What to bring
Hat and sunscreen
You may bring your own snacks and drinks
Warm clothing even on a hot day
Means of payment for breakfast and lunch
Binoculars and camera